Fight Blemishes While You Sleep…ORDER TODAY!
FOR MEN AND WOMEN - Terra Oils New Exfoliating Rose 🌹 Serum is an Exfoliating Oil that contains several skin refining benefits, including Rice Bran Oil and salicylic acid. It's a gently daily exfoliating serum that can break down the bonds between cells sitting on the skin's surface.
Our Rose Blemish Serum is packed with premium ingredients for a dash of luxurious skin.
HOW TO USE: KEEP REFRIGERATED. Shake well before use, add 2-3 drops to your hands and massage on after cleansing face. This serum comes as the second to last step of your routine, just before applying moisturizer OR shea butter. SHELF LIFE: 2-3 months
SIZE: 1 oz
Does not contain any:
Ingredients: Organic Rose Petals, Rice Bran Oil, Haitian Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Turmeric Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil. Active ingredients: Propylene Glycol and 2% Salicylic Acid
Rose Oil Benefits
Containing a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, rose oil has excellent exfoliating properties for moisturizing dry skin including razor bumps; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to help tame breakouts, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
Rice Bran Oil Benefits
Perhaps the most notable feature of rice bran oil is its hypoallergenic properties. This makes the oil a great remedy for irritations and hypersensitivity.
Rich in Fatty Acids
Rice bran oil is also rich in omega-6 fatty acids and oleic acid. Combine them with the antioxidants found in this wonder oil, and you have an exfoliating super serum . Applying rice bran oil regularly to your face will help stimulate blood circulation, tightening and smoothening the skin.
Turmeric oil mixed with carrier oil can be used on acne. Being an anti-fungal and antiseptic, it will dry out the pimples and also prevent further breakouts. Turmeric is often used in anti-marks and anti-spots creams. When used persistently, turmeric oilcan fade away marks giving you a blemish-free skin.
What is Salicylic Acid??
Salicylic acid is a well known and loved beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) that works on the skin’s surface - including the pores - to slough off the top layer of skin damaged by blemish scars and clogged pores. Salicylic acid is oil-soluble, which is ideal for evening out skin tone, improving skin texture, and promoting collagen production (helping to smooth fine lines and wrinkles) because of its ability to reduce redness and minimize oiliness.
Many times, this excess oil production is what causes pores to clog and become enlarged in the first place.
From uneven texture or bumps, large pores, blackheads, dull complexion, to sunspots and light discoloration- this multi-tasking little serum battles it all effectively.
ROUTINE- First Things First:
- A regular morning routine is key in the fight against acne. Start with an oil cleanse (using coconut oil to gently exfoliate all the grease and makeup off).
- Follow up with a gentle cleanser (like a pH-balanced cleanser) which will wash away overnight treatments and any oil or bacteria. (It’s key to have really clean skin so that any treatments you use can actually penetrate skin & do their work.)
- Tone your face before application. Apply an alcohol-free toner to a cotton pad or ball and gently wipe the toner all over your face. When you’re finished, give your skin about thirty seconds to dry before applying the serum.
- After cleansing AND toning, follow with our Salicylic Acid 2% Rose Oil Daily Treatment. You’ll be amazed as you leave it on for a couple hours you can actually feel a GLOW as your pores get lighter and tighter – it’s AWESOME.
- Many people who suffer from acne skip a moisturizer, which is a MISTAKE – skin that is too dry will only amp up oil production – leaving skin oilier than before! Choose a light and hydrating moisturizer, coconut oil (light), or Shea Butter (heavy).
- Minimize the amount of makeup you use daily, if you can stand it, or take breaks on the weekends – allowing skin to “breathe”. Putting foundation and cover-up on acne-prone skin only leads to more breakouts. Even a day off here and there can really speed up recovery.
With every use, the Salicylic 2% Nightly Exfoliating Oil will start to clear pores, killing bacteria and regulating oil production, and new skin turnover will speed up. It’s also good for slowly evening out and smoothening skin tone and complexion.
- We recommend using our Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Oil after cleansing, and (in the evening only).
- Using a Face Peel, of choice, 2-3 times per week will also prevent acne from forming, as well as fade old acne marks.
- LEAVE A REVIEW! You’ll love how smooth and soft your skin feels after, especially waking up to an already improving complexion in the morning!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.